Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My Day. Oct.25,2011

I'm staying at my grandparent's place for the duration of my sembreak. They woke me up at 8AM. 8AM! I slept as late as 2AM and they woke me up at 8AM! Okay enough of that. So they woke me up saying that we needed to go to SM 'cause we needed to buy something. Also that's where we'll be eating lunch. So there we were in SM and we went to the food court. My tita(aunt) who parked the car met us there and she was holding a flyer about a Japanese/Cantonese/Korean restaurant. It was eat-all-you-can, lunch @ 500 per head. We ate there and it was AMAZING! I mean seriously amazing. I ate a ton of Sushi, Sashimi, tempura, there was an ice cream and dessert bar and we could grill meat right on our table! :)
 image
I ate like I was about to die. I was so full I could barely stand. Next we went to buy my lolo(grandfather) some jeans that were worth 1000PHP. I never get anything at 1000PHP. Then went to Watson's. Bought stuff that my grandparent's were going to bring along on their trip to the US. I bought my candy magazine there. Went home. Went to sleep for 4 hours. Woke up. Started blogging. Best day!
image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Copyright © Who's That Girl? It's Nyka!
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes Design by Diovo.com